Page spread across multiple sheets

Nathan Van Ymeren nathan.vany at gmail.com
Fri May 4 19:51:32 PDT 2012

I apologize profusely if this is one of those questions that gets asked ad nauseam but I've searched and searched and come up with nothing.

My HP Laserjet 1012c prints the Test Page across 4 physical sheets of paper.  I'm running openbsd 5, and I installed the printer using the web interface.

I've dug through the web interface but found no means of setting the margins at all.

The CUPS docs say that the default margins are set at 13mm on the bottom and 6mm on the side, but my margins appear to be something like 7.5cm on the bottom and 5.5cm on the side.

Cups says that the printer is installed with hpcups 3.11.5... is this the same as hplip?  There was no option for an hplip install in the list of printers.

Any help greatly appreciated