[cups.general] job-originating-host-name prints "localhost" not hostname on banner

Michael Sweet msweet at apple.com
Thu May 10 16:21:31 PDT 2012

job-originating-host-name maps to the network address used by the client; for locally-submitted jobs that means you'll see "localhost", although we could substitute the local hostname if we see it.

Please file a bug at:

	http://www.cups.org/str.php

I'll see what we can do about it in the corresponding filters...