[cups.general] ImageableArea for scaling

David Wong davidptwong at gmail.com
Tue May 29 19:43:53 PDT 2012

Hi Michael,

My client submits their job through IPP not by issuing “lp”, so is there a
way to set it within CUPS (1.4.2 Red Hat)? From CUPS web interface, I
cannot find it in all printers, HP has similar option but it did not exist
for Kyocera. The only way it worked for me was through
system-config-printer; it can select “Scale to fit” under “Job Option”

Thanks,
David