What sets FINAL_CONTENT_TYPE?

Paul Conklin paul.conklin at cerner.com
Tue May 29 21:10:40 PDT 2012

Johannes,
thanks so much for the link.  I think this portion:

Adding Additional Filter Stages to the Default CUPS Filter System

will allow me to do exactly what I want.  I'm still perplexed as to why the filter chain seems to keep changing (more so it seems the FINAL_CONTENT_TYPE keeps changing from application/<printer name> to application/vnd.cups.postscript)  but if this works, i'll be a happy camper.  Thanks much.