[cups.bugs] [MOD] STR #4081: IPP printing to Livebox does not work

Michael Sweet msweet at apple.com
Tue May 22 18:23:42 PDT 2012

[STR Closed w/o Resolution]

OK, the log shows that the print server is not accepting the IPP request.
There isn't much more to go on, but the fact that the URI is "http" and
the print server doesn't support a bunch of required stuff leads me to
believe that it is limited to (experimental and now withdrawn) IPP/1.0
without chunking support.

You *might* try adding "?version=1.0" to the end of the URI, but
realistically this isn't something we can support. Sorry.

Link: http://www.cups.org/str.php?L4081
Version: 1.5.2
Fix Version: Will Not Fix