Unsupported document-format

Paul Conklin paul.conklin at cerner.com
Sat Nov 17 17:02:48 PST 2012

Your install is fine, the location of the mime files changed with 1.4.x.  It's reading them or it wouldn't even know what type the incoming document is.  The problem is more likely the ppd.  Basically what ever the final type in the ppd is, there is no conversion to get there.  If you kick log level up to debug 2 and restart. You can see all the types and conversions for that printer in the log