[cups.general] CUPS broke upon upgrade frm OpenBSD4.9 to 5.0; current issue 'WS INVALID PERS'

Damon Getsman damo.gets at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 10:29:17 PST 2012

  Thank you for the quick reply, Michael.
  I've switched the driver over and the printer has stopped giving me that
error.  However when I try to print a test page now the CUPS web admin tool
is showing me "Unsupported format 'application/vnd.cups-banner'!"  I'm once
again pretty clueless of what to do; a websearch didn't help me out so much
for this one, either.
  TIA!