[cups.general] /var/log/cups/page_log statistics and reports

Jan Hubený hubeny at soma.cz
Sun Oct 7 23:47:30 PDT 2012

Hi,

I am searching for a software, which can make reports from cups page_log
file. My goal is to have report with pages printed per user, per
printer, per format (a4, a3, ...). Number of black pages and  number of
colour pages will be also good etc. I found some softwares with google.
Surprisingly, there exists only few such softwares:
cups-pagelog-analyzer, phpPrintAnalyzer, printAnalyzer and lire.

The most promising is for me the lire software
http://www.logreport.org/, but the plugin for cups is not using all the
information contained in page_log (see
http://download.logreport.org/pub/current/doc/user-manual/ch13.html#id384126).

Therefore my question, can you recommend some other cups page_log analyzer?

Regards,

Jan Hubeny

__________ Information from ESET Mail Security, version of virus signature database 7556 (20121007) __________

http://www.eset.com