Cant see my shared usb printer over wifi

Lukasz bremenpl at gmail.com
Sun Oct 28 14:39:35 PDT 2012

Hello there!
I am having this weird problem and i hope there would be someone willing to help me solve it.

So i have a usb printer connected to my raspberry pi. On that raspberry pi i have cups, where im sharing the printer. My raspberry pi is connected to my network over a router.
Now if i connect my laptop to the router via cable i can find the shared printer. What i cant do is find that printer on any laptop while wireless, but still in routers network.

Does anyone know what could be the case?