[cups.general] cannot connect to CUPS server

Mark Marshall markmarshall8 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 01:12:54 PDT 2012

Hi,

Thanks. So is there any way round this? I need to be able to print to
printers via the server in question (which I think runs CUPS 1.5, or
earlier) on my Mac.

I've tried sticking the definitions in a printers.conf file, and
specifying the server in a client.conf but haven't been able to
extract anythng.

Any guidance appreciated.