[cups.general] Resizing a JPEG image for printing (using CUPS Library)

Thomas Mieslinger miesi at pc-h.de
Tue Sep 25 07:33:21 PDT 2012

There is a tiny c program called jpeg2ps.

http://www.pdflib.com/download/free-software/jpeg2ps/

It creates an a4 paper (or other, see source) and puts the jpeg on it.
I've tweaked it to batch print photocards on my hp photosmart printer
but never made the code clean enough to use it as a cups filter.

Thomas