Zebra ZP 500 Plus, Fedex Java Interface

Sylvain sylvain.romont at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 06:48:52 PDT 2012

Hello,

I installed my Thermal printer Zebra ZP 500 Plus, and it's working good for "normal printing" but I want to use it for Fedex label printing using Fedex Online Ship Manager.
When I push the "print" button, nothing happen.

I know that Fedex Online Ship Manager is using "Java" and I food for an old model of Zebra this: (not working for me)

edit /etc/cups/raw.types and add the following line:

application/vnd.cups-raw priority(1000) string(0,"^XA^CF,0,0,0^PR12^MD30^PW800")

Somebody can help me to make this working?

Thank you very much!