[cups.bugs] [MOD] STR #4190: Send-Document failure ignored

Michael Sweet msweet at apple.com
Fri Sep 21 07:40:44 PDT 2012

[STR Closed w/Resolution]

Fixed in Subversion repository.

The attached change falls back to Print-Job on IPP/1.0 printers, which
allows for a workaround for broken IPP/1.1 and later printers - just add
"?version=1.0" to the end of the device URI.

I also took the opportunity to fix the handling of
authenticated-but-not-authorized print situations (previously we spun on
Create-Job/Print-Job on client-error-not-authorized).

Link: http://www.cups.org/str.php?L4190
Version: 1.5.4
Fix Version: 1.7-current (r10612)