[cups.general] Print to fax

hylafax-user noreply at rownetco.com
Mon Apr 8 05:38:17 PDT 2013

I have a CentOS 6.4 64 bit server I'm trying to integrate the hylafax
driver from fax4CUPS.
I have fax4CUPS running on my legacy Red Hat 9 machine which I need to
retire.  I've copied the hylafax and hylafax.ppd files to the
/usr/lib/cups/backend and /usr/share/cups/model/ folders as the
instructions require but going into the CUPS web interface
(localhost:631) administration option to create a printer the hylafax
driver does not show up on CentOS 6 as it does on the Red Hat machine.
I've built this configuration on CentOS 5 for a friend and the hylafax
driver showed up in the CUPS web interface.  I don't know what's
different between CentOS 6 x64 and the CentOS5 32 bit that the driver
isn't offered as an option.