[cups.general] Cross compiling CUPS for ARM

Michael Sweet msweet at apple.com
Tue Apr 16 05:04:07 PDT 2013

OK, yeah, that is a build system bug - we need to make this target conditional and have the pre-generated HTML files in the repository so they do not need to be generated when cross-compiling.

Can you file a bug at:

	http://www.cups.org/str.php

That will allow us to track this issue and eventually fix it.  In the meantime you can remove the "html" from the "all" target in man/Makefile:

	all:    $(MAN1) $(MAN5) $(MAN7) $(MAN8) html

becomes:

	all:    $(MAN1) $(MAN5) $(MAN7) $(MAN8)