Windows 8 + CUPS 1.4.4 + PostScript

Paul Conklin paul.conklin at cerner.com
Mon Feb 4 11:07:10 PST 2013

You may also temporarily want to turn on the FileDevice Directive and make sure that you don't have a hodgepodge of PJL ENTER LANGUAGE = PCL and PostScript commands

another option is the personality on the printer is set to PCL and not AUTO

last but not least, make sure the printer even supports PostScript