[cups.general] Dymo 450 Turbo via CUPS

Viaduct Productions lists at viaduct-productions.com
Fri Feb 8 05:11:00 PST 2013

Hi Helge.  How do I incorporate that into a command line?  It works with ..txt, but I'm coming from the command line.

Any chance you know how I pipe an address into the lp statement?  I can't seem to find anything with regards to that.  I'm not actually coming from a file as I want a web app to toss an os_process line (like the statement I provided) to the bash shell.  I'm holding the address in a variable, but I am not sure how to directly fire text to the lp statement.

Cheers

On 2013-02-08, at 5:56 AM, Helge Blischke <h.blischke at acm.org> wrote:

> On Mac OS X, as your first post seems to state, RTF is handled as follows:
> text/rtf		application/pdf	33	nstexttopdf

Rich in Toronto