[cups.general] CUPS and DNS-SD setup

Dennis Leeuw dleeuw at made-it.com
Wed Feb 13 02:30:38 PST 2013

Hi all,

I have been working for some time to make our Mac OS 10.8 clients happy.
I discovered that the information on the Internet is often not complete
and certainly lackes explanation. I would like to fill this void and
created a document to build upon:
http://pig.made-it.com/cups-dns-sd.html

Within the text there are already some FIXMEs to point out where more
documentation/clarification is needed.

I am just starting with DNS_SD, so maybe there are already some mistakes
in the text.

Is there someone with more knowledge that wants to help me out, can
point me in the right direction, or that I can fire questions to?

Thanks in advance,

Dennis Leeuw