[cups.bugs] [HIGH] STR #4272: Insufficient Memory

lars lasselvdbc at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 09:47:09 PST 2013

[STR New]

Hi CUPS-Crew,

I'm encountering issues when i try to "lpr -P" a file above a certain
file-resolution from the Terminal.

I'm trying to print a jpg-file in A4-format (2480x3508px), but I get the
error 'Insufficient Memory' from the printer. Printing smaller files is no
problem though.

On the other hand, when I try printing the same A4-jpg from Preview/Adobe
Acrobat I get no errors and the file gets printed as it's supposed to be.

SYSTEM: OSX 10.6.8

All the best

Lars

Link: https://www.cups.org/str.php?L4272