Vector data printing example for programmers

Elmi satzklauer at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 01:29:06 PST 2013

Hi,

I already found the very detailled CUPS developer information. But I did not found any example that shows which of the described functions have to be used in which order to get some results (so the manual seems to start with the details and forgets the general overview).

So my question: is there a simple programming example available somewhere that demonstrates how to send some vector data (polylines and dots) to a printer usingthe API and no external utilities?

Thanks!