[cups.general] Querying paper size dimensions and margins from IPP printers

Till Kamppeter till.kamppeter at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 01:15:27 PST 2013

Hi,

I am trying to query capabilities from IPP printers. I can get a list of
supported paper sizes as PWG names when I request "media-supported". Now
I want to pick an arbitrary media name and request the "media-col" for
it. I probably have to do a "Get-Printer-Attributes" operation with
"media-col" in the "requested-attributes", but how do I supply the media
name for which I want to have the "media-col"?

    Till