[cups.general] Getting extra pages - HELP!

Michael Sweet msweet at apple.com
Thu Jan 31 06:56:50 PST 2013

Bryan,

On 2013-01-30, at 10:15 AM, Bryan Smith <bsmith at movingwithmath.com> wrote:
> Thanks for them reply.  The interesting thing is, I have this driver on a machine running 10.6.8 with no issues.  Here is the ppd.  I have scoured this for any references to banner sheets and it all appears to set to no.  Will be very curious as to what you find.

OK, WRT 10.6.8 not having the problem, it is running a different version of CUPS.

Are you running the original 10.7 release, or have you done a software update?  CUPS 1.5.0 had a bug with the handling of command filters for PostScript printer drivers with their own post processing filter.  This was fixed in 10.7.2 but you'll need to re-add the printer after updating.