[cups.general] error U1050

Alex Korobkin korobkin+cups at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 09:45:42 PST 2013

I've tried to compile the SVN version today and got the same error. I have
WinDDK 7.1, and
> PRECOMPILED_CXX has an invalid value, change it to 1.

I'm recompiling it because I have this problem with current Windows
drivers:
The Color or Black&White printing selection radio-button does nothing,
printer always prints in the way it is selected in the Advanced settings
instead. (See the screenshots).

I wonder if this issue is fixed in the current svn version of Windows
drivers?
Color/B&W mode is controlled by ColorModel keyword in my printers' PPD
files, maybe I should fix something in the source files to make it work
with my PPDs?

Compilation log for the reference:
BUILD: Examining c:\users\korobkin\desktop\windows-trunk directory tree for
files to compile.
    c:\users\korobkin\desktop\windows-trunk\cupsps6 Invalidating OACR
warning log for 'root:amd64fre'
- 2 source files (664 lines)
    c:\users\korobkin\desktop\windows-trunk\cupsui6 - 2 source files (835
lines)

BUILD: Saving c:\winddk\7600.16385.1\build.dat...
Total of 4 source files (1,499 lines) to compile in 2 directories

1>BUILD: Compiling (NoSync) c:\users\korobkin\desktop\windows-trunk\cupsps6
directory
2>BUILD: Compiling (NoSync) c:\users\korobkin\desktop\windows-trunk\cupsui6
directory
Configuring OACR for 'root:amd64fre' - <OACR on>
2>errors in directory c:\users\korobkin\desktop\windows-trunk\cupsui6
2>c:\winddk\7600.16385.1\bin\makefile.new(358) : error U1050:
c:\users\korobkin\
desktop\windows-trunk\cupsui6: PRECOMPILED_CXX has an invalid value, change
it to 1.
2>nmake.exe /nologo BUILDMSG=Stop. -i BUILD_PASS=PASS1 NOLINK=1 NOPASS0=1
WDK_ALTERNATE_MAKEDIR=users\korobkin\desktop\windows-trunk\cupsui6
MAKEDIR_RELATIVE_TO_BASEDIR= failed - rc = 2