[cups.general] fast / parallel printing

Michael Sweet msweet at apple.com
Tue Mar 12 06:05:51 PDT 2013

Mapps,

Assuming you are printing to multiple printers, you should be able to print N jobs in parallel (where N = number of printers) with no problem.  If all of the printers are on the same shared network print server (1 network print server to N USB printers) then you are likely running into a limitation of the print server and not with CUPS...