make test fails ipptool test

Manfred Wilner mwilner at zebra.com
Fri Mar 8 08:29:56 PST 2013

Thank you Jiri,
I did get the latest release which is now at 7043 but still get the same error.
Is there a stable release that doesn't have any errors?
How are you guys working in such an environment that can break any minute or is never really working?

Michael, would it be easier to do this changes on a Mac environment?

\Manfred