[cups.bugs] [HIGH] STR #4288: Why do I get multiple responses to cupsd -t

Bob Gustafson bobgus at rcn.com
Mon Mar 11 05:17:31 PDT 2013

[STR New]

Why do I get multiple responses to cupsd -t

[root at hoho6 services]# cupsd -t
failed to CreateProfile:
org.freedesktop.ColorManager.AlreadyExists:profile id
'ML-1865W-Series-Gray..' already exists
failed to CreateDevice: org.freedesktop.ColorManager.AlreadyExists:device
id 'cups-ML-1865W-Series' already exists
failed to CreateProfile:
org.freedesktop.ColorManager.AlreadyExists:profile id
'Samsung_ML-1865W_Series-Gray..' already exists
failed to CreateDevice: org.freedesktop.ColorManager.AlreadyExists:device
id 'cups-Samsung_ML-1865W_Series' already exists
/etc/cups/cupsd.conf is OK
[root at hoho6 services]#

Link: https://www.cups.org/str.php?L4288
Version: 1.6-current