[cups] lp's "orientation-requested" issue | RHEL 6

Helge Blischke HelgeBlischke at web.de
Fri Apr 11 12:42:25 PDT 2014

Check what CUPS filters your RHEL6 system uses. If it uses the pdf-
workflow filters
from openprinting, i. e. pdftopdf (instead of pstops) by default,
check if it is based on
libqpdf or not. If yes, this filter does not honour the orientation-
requested option
(only landscape).
In this case, I'd suggest you file a bug at openprinting.org.

Helge