[cups] How to use secure pull printing on cups

Adam Tauno Williams awilliam at whitemice.org
Sun Apr 13 12:51:24 PDT 2014

On Sun, 2014-04-13 at 23:33 +0530, Alok Padey wrote:
> No one have tried it yet ? Pull printing on cups?
>  On Apr 4, 2014 2:58 PM, "Alok Padey" <alok.padey at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Any one ?

I am not aware of any Pull Printing support in CUPS.

I've never seen a Pull system that was not proprietary; it requires an
interface on-the-printer or some intermediary device.  Also, unless it
gets *extremely* complicated, all the printers must be identical -
otherwise the job will have been rendered to the incorrect
specification.

--
Adam Tauno Williams <mailto:awilliam at whitemice.org> GPG D95ED383