[cups] Cups + nginx

Adam Tauno Williams awilliam at whitemice.org
Mon Apr 14 09:15:55 PDT 2014

On Mon, 2014-04-14 at 16:59 +0200, Guillaume JULLIEN wrote:
> Hello,
> I have nginx installed on server. I use nginx as a proxy for https.
> I also need to install cups.
> Out of the box, I get a "Forbidden" error when I try to acces web
> interface with http://1.2.3.4:631

Have you verified it is CUPS listening on that address?

When you make this request does CUPS log anything?

> Has anyone already configured cups with a running nginx ?

What is nginx doing in this setup in relation to CUPS?  If nginx is
handling HTTPS (TCP/443) why does it matter in relation to CUPS
(TCP/631)?

--
Adam Tauno Williams <mailto:awilliam at whitemice.org> GPG D95ED383