[cups] Zebra GK420d rev.2 and CUPS

Helge Blischke HelgeBlischke at web.de
Sat Aug 9 13:46:46 PDT 2014

Am 09.08.2014 um 21:24 schrieb Johan Henæs:

Johan,

you could try replacing the xxxtoraster filter(s) (xxx either "pdf" or
"gs")
by ny gstoraster filter (http://sourceforge.net/projects/cupsaddons/files/filter-gstoraster/
).
You probably need to replace the name of the filter in your mime.convs
(or whatever
the name of your convs file is) accordingly.
Don't forget to restart cups after performing these changes, and, for
safety reasons,
save the original filters in case you need to revert.

Helge