[cups] Trying to resize a PDF during the print process

Helge Blischke HelgeBlischke at web.de
Mon Feb 10 12:37:05 PST 2014

Jamie,

can you send me
– the part of /var/log/cups/error_log that contains the messages of
this job (they ontain a "[Job xxx]" where xxx is the job number),
– one of the PDFs in question (I guess this is a matter of the fonts
used and if embedded or not).
You can mail this to me directly to
helgeblischke at web dot de

Helge