[cups] pdftops causes duplex page premature ejection on Brother

Richard Chan rc556677 at outlook.com
Tue Feb 25 16:01:51 PST 2014

The gs renderer is also suffering from the same problem.
The "A" side is ejected before the "B" side is rendered.

gs has a more obscure %%BeginPageSetup section

%%BeginPageSetup
%%EndPageSetup
/pagesave save def
4 0 obj
<</Type/Page/MediaBox [0 0 595.28 841.89]
/Parent 3 0 R
/Resources<</ProcSet[/PDF]
/Font 10 0 R

/Contents 5 0 R

endobj
%%EndPageSetup

Any suggestion as to what I can tweak here?