[cups] [UNKN] STR #4320: Strange problem with CUPS on a Linux (CentOS 5.10) LAN

Robert Heller heller at deepsoft.com
Mon Jan 13 13:25:17 PST 2014

Ok, the problem is back.  I'm thinking that there is some gremlin on the LAN
(and I have no real clue where) that is interfering *specificly* with CUPS
broadcasts to this one machine.  I have captured its error_log
(loglevel=debug2) and will attach it to this message.

What is the alternitive to broadcast browsing?  Do I have to *manually*
configure the printers?  It looks like this is something I am going to have to
do.

Robert Heller             -- 978-544-6933 / heller at deepsoft.com