[cups] CUPS and color management

Michael Sweet msweet at apple.com
Sun Jul 6 18:02:19 PDT 2014

Pascal,

You should post this question to the printing-architecture list on linuxfoundation.org.

That said, you can never really eliminate color management since RIP filters need to convert the image you are printing into raster data for drivers.  There is supposed to be a new option with the cups-filters and Ghostscript to essentially provide a passthrough mode when the input and output color spaces have the same number of components.