[cups] Mac OSX with CUPS 1.7.2 Printing fuzzy on Zebra GK420d

Matthew Warren matt at veeqo.com
Tue Jul 8 04:48:15 PDT 2014

Thanks for the reply and advice!

I printed another label and tried to include all the log stuff again https://www.evernote.com/shard/s273/sh/17d4d1ab-d712-4e10-88a9-5465a0bc0aaa/68062e9ddeeaad629c7f0017dd00fba9

Here is one of the original images, it has a DPI of 300, 356x869 pixels, RGB, Depth is 9

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2pgmcwj2z3i3pg3/PPI%201st%20Class.jpg

I've had a look at the filter you suggest, but that is going beyond my technical skills to get that working, do you know of any guides (above and beyond the readme) that show how to install filters?