[cups-devel] Duplex booklet printing outputs back pages upside-down

Helge Blischke HelgeBlischke at web.de
Fri Jul 11 07:06:13 PDT 2014

Am 11.07.2014 um 13:13 schrieb Perazim:

> As requested, here is the url to the test pdf file I used. It was
> printed with acrobat reader 9.5.5 04/26/2013 in booklet duplex format
>
> https://www.hightail.com/download/ZUcyTG0zQzNvQnRnRXNUQw?cid=tx-02002207340200000000&s=19102
>
> Let me know if you need anything else.
>
> Perazim

Thanks for the file. I happen to still have an Adobe Reader 9.5.5 at
hand and printed from it.
The Reader's print dialogue (on Mac OS X 10.5.8) offers a check box
for rotating the (back)page(s)
automatically.
If the box is checked by default (when booklet printing), uncheck it
(check it otherwise). This
sets the duplex printing to tumble (turning around the short edge)
mode or not
(turning around the long edge).

One of these settings should give the correct result.

Helge