[cups] Standard marker-types name changed for cups 1.7 | "wasteToner" to "waste-toner"

vivek kar karvivek at gmail.com
Mon Jun 9 00:41:43 PDT 2014

Hello,

For cups filter, we till now used "wasteToner" for Waste toner tank.
However from cups 1.7 it being changed to "waste-toner". Therefore we
need to modify the code for the same. Now the problem is that the same
filter is to be used for all cups version. Hence depending on the cups
version I should be using wasteToner or waste-toner.

I tried to use a complex string ' "wasteToner,waste-toner" '. But it
is not working.
Kindly suggest.

Regards,
-Vivek