[cups] Setting to keep jobs forever until printed?

Michael Sweet msweet at apple.com
Sat Jun 14 06:19:57 PDT 2014

Nick,

It looks like MaxJobTime isn't defined as a TIME value so the "12w" won't work currently.

I filed CUPS STR #4434 to track this issue:

    https://www.cups.org/str.php?L4434

It will be fixed in 1.7.4.

(it's a one-line fix in scheduler/conf.c - MaxJobTime should be CUPSD_VARTYPE_TIME...)

In the meantime use 7257600 (12 * 7 * 86400) as the value.