[cups] Only root can print

Helge Blischke HelgeBlischke at web.de
Tue Mar 11 08:04:03 PDT 2014

After some research, I suspect your issue might be due to TiddlyWiki
being installed. The highlighted option
might disable editing butons like "print test page" etc.

In any case, I think it is due to your browser configuration, not CUPS
itself (since you state that printing via command line
works.

Helge