[cups] migrating printers

ALi osatien at gmail.com
Thu Mar 13 04:11:23 PDT 2014

and if i am not doing the conversion doing this? how can i remove this
"default" behaviour???? to back to the old one? :S

i dont think that there is some mime related files .... they are mime.types
and what more????? printers configuration???

<Printer 0000000110076>
Info 0000000110076
MakeModel EPSON AL-M2000 PS3 v3017.102
DeviceURI lpd://url
State Idle
StateTime 1376397970
Type 8425684
Filter application/vnd.cups-raw 0 -
Filter application/vnd.cups-command 0 commandtops
Filter application/vnd.cups-postscript 0 -
Accepting Yes
Shared Yes
JobSheets none none
QuotaPeriod 0
PageLimit 0
KLimit 0
OpPolicy default
ErrorPolicy stop-printer
</Printer>

this is "OK" after remaking it

and this has changed i dont know how

<Printer 0000000150176>
Info 0000000150176
DeviceURI lpd://WX32710LABOR001.osakidetza.svs.local:/LPT1
State Idle
StateTime 1352362586
Type 0
Accepting Yes
Shared Yes
JobSheets none none
QuotaPeriod 0
PageLimit 0
KLimit 0
OpPolicy default
ErrorPolicy retry-job
</Printer>

because yesterday it must stayed as  the other ( i didnt recheck :( )