[cups-devel] Create-Job-Subscription seems not Implemented in cups1.7

Nicolas nicolas.delaby at ezeep.com
Fri Mar 14 04:01:05 PDT 2014

Hi,
I'm trying to create Job subscription,

When I perform an IPP request with Create-Job-Subscription Operation
cups perform a Create-Printer-Subscription instead.

Indeed when I read the code in scheduler/ipp.c:671
it seems that both Operation perform the same action.

[...]
case IPP_CREATE_PRINTER_SUBSCRIPTION:
case IPP_CREATE_JOB_SUBSCRIPTION:
	create_subscription(con, uri);
	break;
[...]

What is the status of this functionality ?
Is there is any workaround ?

Regards,
Nicolas
--

Nicolas Delaby · Software Engineer · ezeep.com

ezeep GmbH · Ohlauer Str. 43 · 10999 Berlin · Germany

Registry Court: Charlottenburg · HRB133318 · Managing partner: Sascha
Kellert