[cups] Printer Name

Helge Blischke HelgeBlischke at web.de
Wed May 21 02:37:27 PDT 2014

Perhaps you mean the value of the "description" attribute which is
displayed in the printer and faxes preferences pane?
It is part of the cups_dest_s structure which is returned by the
gupsGetDest function.
But be aware that this value may be void (you don't need to define the
description when creating a printer queue).

Helge