[cups] OS X dialog to add a printer

Jacob Marble jacobmarble at google.com
Fri May 30 14:45:52 PDT 2014

Excuse me, that last message was intended for another list.

Here is a screenshot to demonstrate what happens when printer
"castlevania-color" is selected. The Name and Location fields are properly
populated, but not the driver field.

I resolved a very similar problem with the Red Hat system-config-printer
tool <http://cyberelk.net/tim/software/system-config-printer/> by removing
an at-sign from the driver's ppd-name.

Again, if this is not the right list, please advise.

Jacob