[cups] Printed area offset from paper area

Johannes Meixner jsmeix at suse.de
Tue Nov 4 01:08:23 PST 2014

Hello,

only FYI:

On Nov 3 22:08 G.W. Haywood wrote (excerpt):
> This is like a foreign language to me.
> It reminds me of the last time I drove through Belgium. :(

But I think Belgium is much smaller than the wide cliffs
of printing territory...

> Can you recommend a book that I can read about this stuff

I don't know about a book except http://cups.org/book.php
but perhaps another starting point could be
https://en.opensuse.org/SDB:CUPS_in_a_Nutshell
and then follow the links therein as needed.

Kind Regards
Johannes Meixner
--
SUSE LINUX GmbH -- Maxfeldstrasse 5 -- 90409 Nuernberg -- Germany
HRB 21284 (AG Nuernberg) GF: Jeff Hawn, Jennifer Guild, Felix Imendoerffer