[cups] PDF printing postscript jibberish

Chris Coleman c at chriscoleman.com
Tue Nov 4 13:24:28 PST 2014

Please disregard the prior email. I tracked this down to some sort of font
issue on my system. I noticed that I got a "glyf overlaps cmap ..." error
on one of my files. Googling that showed the error came out of ghostscript
and I was able to work backwards from there. Removed most of the fonts from
/usr/share/fonts and then slowly added them back in til I had what I
needed... working good so far, fingers crossed!