[cups] PDF workflow with old server?

Helge Blischke helgeblischke at web.de
Wed Apr 15 13:47:12 PDT 2015

I’ll send you the attachments off the list (as the list handler strips off attachments):
pdftops						Perl script (needed at least Perl 5.8.3)
			to be put into /usr/lib/cups/filter
pdftops.conf					configuration file, needed for the xpdf utility from footballs.com
			to be put into /etc/cups (the Perl scripts reads it from there)

The configuration file can be empty if you use the pdftops utility from poppler-utils.

Helge