[cups] Fw: How to find & install HP LaserJet 600 M601 PPD on RedHat Enterprise Linux 6 to print postscript

Jack Bush netbeansfan at yahoo.com.au
Tue Apr 28 01:21:13 PDT 2015

Hi Helge,
I managed to successfully

      On Saturday, 25 April 2015, 23:49, Jack Bush <netbeansfan at yahoo.com.au> wrote:

       On Saturday, 25 April 2015, 23:47, Jack Bush <netbeansfan at yahoo.com.au> wrote:

 Hi Helge,
Thank you for giving a hand on an issue still outstanding for many days now. I have found another more useful information from https://answers.launchpad.net/hplip/+question/241029 and is in the process of testing this out, once the RedHat administrator installs hplip.
I will let you know of the outcome.
Jack