[cups] Brother HL-L8250CDN

Rick Cochran rcc2 at cornell.edu
Thu Aug 20 06:25:39 PDT 2015

If you become desperate, I had a very good experience with these folks:

http://www.turboprint.info/

It was about 10 years ago and I needed a driver for a Canon inkjet.

I don't see your Brother model there, but you can submit a request.

As I remember, you get lifetime support, but that could have changed.

It's a bit pricey, but these people are fighting against "proprietary" formats.
  I felt pretty good paying their price.

Yours,
-Rick