[cups] usb backend finds printer but lpinfo not

Markus Klösges mkloesges at gmx.de
Mon Aug 24 11:03:56 PDT 2015

Any Idea anyone? Or should I adress this to devel-list?
I'm kind of helpless, because I have two similar systems, one on usb -
working fine and one on HDD not working and cant get the diffrence,
exept that I unplugged the printer on the hdd system at some time (the
usb one gets always bootet with printer attached)

Cheers,
Markus