[cups] Problem printing in a Ricof aficio 3025 PCL printer

Fernando V. Molina fmolina at qi.fcen.uba.ar
Mon Aug 24 11:54:13 PDT 2015

Thanks Helge,

I have ghostscript 9.14, and also installed ghostPCL 9.07 just in case,
but no luck. I can send pdf to the printer, they show up in the queue
for a moment and go away (perhaps too fast), system-config-printer
status reads "Ready - waiting for printer to finish", and in the printer
itself I find "error in printing data" in the error list, and no ouput
at all.

What else can I try?